The therapy plan will be customized according to the requirements of the patient with health issues caused by aging, injuries or medical conditions.
Your rehabilitation and care will be ensured by our occupational therapist through:
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Body Mechanics
- Education in the use of prosthetics and mobility equipment
- Learning to converse energy
- Pain Management
- Physician-approved exercise programs
- Reeducation of activities of daily living
- Safety Orientation in the home and in the community
To engage the services of our occupational therapist in your home, please contact 763-561-3434.